Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Movie.. Software.. U Mobile..

For today..
To release my boring..
I has been download 3 movies for free..
Meet Dave.. (216 MB)..
Senario The Movie Episode 1.. (240MB)..
Cinta U-Turn.. (340 MB)..
All free..
Haha..
Special thanks to syok.org..

I also download software to convert song to minus one..
But.. It's hard to use..
It's software for Sound Engineer..
I get it free..
If want to buy..
Maybe about US$xxxx..
But..
I will make it easy..
Haha..

Talk about U Mobile..
Until now..
I has did many call..
And now has been reach 15 hours 23 minutes..
Free !!
Need 8 hours 37 minutes to complete become 24 hours.. = 1 day !!
If calculate 15 cent / minutes..
Its already cost about RM138.45 !!!!
But I make it FREE !!!!
Better save the money for wedding hantaran..
Haha..
Thanks U Mobile..
But my account now is already expired today..
Haha..
Cant make a call untill I top up..
Huhu..

0 comments: